Ssolistas Introduction

Ssolistas Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2006 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Ssolistas Introduction
A Friend

Ssolistas Introduction

Hello, I'm Ssolistas, and I joined to be a part of the RPG community.

I will try to keep active, and make sufficient sized posts.

I'm new to RPGing so please fill me in, thank you.

This is my character

Name: Ssolistas

Profession: Warrior/Adventurer

Description: When he was only 14, Ssolistas' Village was attacked by bandits, and his parents were killed. he was sent off to a distant relative. There he trained to defend himself. he found his weapon of choice to be the Falx, a 3 foot curving blade attached to a long pole and used in two hands with the blade only sharpened on the inner edge.
when he turned 19, assasins Attacked and killed his relative, but he fought them off. afterwards, he took up his dead relative's falx and moved onto a life of adventuring.

Clothing/armor: wears a leather tunic reinforced with bits of Steel with a Red wolf's head painted in the center, no helmet, and full length leather pants also studded with bits of steel. he wears leather boots and steel bracers with silver etchings of wolves..

Build: long red hair unkempt, stubble, and has a muscular frame.

Weapon: A Highly Balanced falx made of steel with Gold covering the unsharpened edge and runes carved into the hilt. Handle made of ivory wrapped in blue leather and threaded with silver.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2006 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ssolistas

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Ssolistas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Doll, perhaps you did not read well how RPGs work here? Maybe a reading of what Knight said above would help you get it into gear?

> TOPIC: Ssolistas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,