Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Dec, 2008 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Whitney Houston Quotes
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2006 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston

Grammy-winning singer Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from husband Bobby Brown, her publicist tells The Associated Press.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2006 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Whitney Houston
A Friend

Houston Whitney

Oh yeah, this is a huge shock! Come on, two crack fiends finally realize they can't make it together? What, did they stop taking drugs and realized they were married or did they just now get the motivation to get divorce from ten years ago? Maybe it was the reality TV show that showed to the world how messed up they really are. I don't care either way, they are so jacked up, whats the point in getting divorce now?

23rd Mar, 2007 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Whitney Houston Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I was always a big fan of Whitney Houston and I could never comprehend what she saw in Bobby Brown. Ever since Whitney got married to Bobby, her career became dormant and her life was destroyed. Bobby Brown was a terrible influence on her. She became a different person when she married Bobby Brown. I am amazed just like everyone else, that the marriage lasted so long. Now that she is filing for a divorce, hopefully she will live a drug free life and also try to make a comeback on the music scene.

23rd Mar, 2007 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Houston Whitney

QUOTE (Geenie @ 23-Mar 07, 5:11 PM)
She became a different person when she married Bobby Brown.

I do not agree with this. I do not think she became a different person when she married Bobby but just "unmasked" her true self including lots of issues.

31st Mar, 2007 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Houston Whitney

I have followed Whitney Houston's career and this is what I know about her history: she was a model before she became a singer. Her mother encouraged her to enter the music industry and also personally trained her. The music industry responded very favourably to Whitney's singing and this was evidenced by all of her songs reaching number one on the charts. When she met and married Bobby Brown, there was a lot of speculation that Whitney was trying to shed her "good girl" image. Bobby Brown was the "bad boy" in the music industry. He cursed a lot, took drugs and broke all the rules. When Whitney started using drugs, many people including her mother, tried to help her but to no avail. Why? Because of Bobby Brown's negative influence on her! And this is why I stated that Whitney became a different person, because of Bobby Brown. He introduced her to his dysfunctional world which unfortunately, included drugs. He dragged her down and her career became dormant or I should say died very quickly along with her "good girl" image. I am looking forward to the day that Whitney makes a comeback with a new CD of delightful songs!

14th May, 2007 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Whitney Houston

I wonder if rehab is really helping her or she is continue using drugs?

Red-Eyed Whitney Houston Celebrates Stevie Wonder's Birthday

The amazing Stevie Wonder couldn't have been too surprised because so many people knew what was happening, but he still got a kick out of the birthday party thrown for him in the Bahamas on Thursday night. Lots of stars and Motown-related types, like producer Suzanne dePasse, who ran the company for years, showed up to fete Wonder's 57th.

Wonder performed his own songs and was serenaded by the likes of jazz great Nancy Wilson, and newer stars Joss Stone, John Legend, and India.arie.

How did they get Stevie down to the Bahamas and Atlantis Hotel? His designer wife, Kai Milla-Morris, put on a fashion show poolside at the new luxe Cove Hotel at Atlantis for a bunch of friends including Holly Robinson-Peete and Michael Michele.

The bigger surprise of the night was the appearance of Whitney Houston, who sources tell me looked "stoned."

Maybe her red eyes were just from jet lag, flying in from Los Angeles. Houston is supposedly working on her new album there after going through a yearlong rehab from drug and alcohol abuse. Since she also looked and behaved "stoned" at the pre-Grammy dinner in February - readers may recall her basically ignoring Al Gore and snickering at her table - one wonders what Houston's rehab has really added up to...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Whitney Houston

Singer Houston sued by stepmother

Whitney Houston is being sued by her stepmother over a $1m (£650,000) life insurance policy left by the singer's father, who died in 2003.
Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Whitney Houston
A Friend

Whitney Houston Movies Music Fashion & Sports

This sounds to me that the step mother is wanting money from the singer because she is famous. If her father left her the money then it is hers to do with as she wishes.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Whitney Houston

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,