Elizabeth Shoaf

Elizabeth Shoaf - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Sep, 2006 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Your child could be underground.
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elizabeth Shoaf

Elizabeth Shoaf

SUSPECT ARRESTED IN BUNKER KIDNAPPING CASE

A man suspected of kidnapping a 14-year-old girl and keeping her in an underground bunker was arrested Sunday, surrendering without a fight along a highway after eluding police for months with an elaborate system of hideouts and tunnels.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/17/text.mess...e.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2006 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Shoaf Elizabeth

I'm glad they've found this girl alive. When somebody so deranged and manipulative is the captor, as in this case, normally you don't have a 'happy ending', as the criminal really hasn't got anything to lose in murdering their victim.

It's frightening, and really awful how this is the 2nd highlighted kidnapped case that has been in the media in just the last couple of weeks.Fortunately the other victim was found alive, but unfortunately she had been kidnapped 8 years ago, which quite frankly this case could have gone along the same lines also.

There really are some wicked, evil people walking amongst us, and it sickens me when I hear things like this happening.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Elizabeth Shoaf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,