God And Allah

God Allah - Studies of Islam - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2007 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Are Allah and God the same?
  Yes       66.67%
  No       33.33%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
are they the same?
3rd Jul, 2005 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

God And Allah

There are several pieces of evidence that can lead to different viewpoints in the issue. Chronologically, Muslim came after Judaism and Christianity, and the Koran comes from a slightly different viewpoint than the old and new testaments. However, Allah is just the Arab translation of God, and in several places, the Koran seems to say that the gods are the same. What do you think?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2005 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Allah God

There are many claims that the history shows that Allah was/is the "moon god" of ancient Arabia. The view of Allah's personality, form, function, and purposes appears to me to be vastly different from the views of God within Christianity and Judaism.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2006 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

God And Allah
A Friend

God And Allah Islam Studies

Well, its the most common thing I see here in the westren world and sometimes you people complicate simple things. Many people say: Your a muslim so your god is allah !

Allah is an arabic word and it means god. God=allah=dumnizeu=other lanuages.

Christians, jews...etc you all believe in Allah (GOD) wink.gif

Hope you all got my point.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

God And Allah
A Friend

Allah God

I agree with senaia, The God of Christians, Jews, and Islam. Are one in the same. There is one sign that they are. Muhammad tells of the Angel Gabriel, Gabriel is talked about in the Torah and the Holy Bible. Not unless some other God also has an angel named Gabriel. I know this isn't concrete proof. But if they are the same then shouldn't we all just accept that fact.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

God And Allah
A Friend

Allah God

I think they are all the same. The reason is that all three religions spell from Abraham. Abraham's god was the foundation for all three faiths. All worship him differently and think he favors them. So my belief is that they are one god, if indeed he even exists.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2007 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

God And Allah
A Friend

God And Allah

Allah roughly translated certainly does mean God.

Allah is actually an arab cognate of two words

Al-(Definite article) and ilah (god) so basically it means "The God". When talking about false gods or dieties arabs may use the word Ilah but definitely not Allah. Allah is a name reserved for the One Supreme Abrahamic God.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: God And Allah

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,