Hungary Politics

Hungary Politics - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Aug, 2009 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hungarian Politics
19th Sep, 2006 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Hungary Politics

Hungary Politics

I can understand that this may insight anger, but I certainly hope no one was surprised, after all lying is a completely natural thing for politicians.

HUNGARY POLICE CLASH WITH PROTESTERS OVER GOVERNMENT LIES

Protesters furious over a leaked recording of the prime minister admitting the government had lied about the economy stormed the headquarters of Hungarian state television in Budapest Tuesday and held it for several hours before being driven out by police.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...y-politics.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2006 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Hungary Politics
A Friend

Politics Hungary

I wish people in my country would get this angry over government lying. The hungarian people made a statement when they marched in anger over this. Yes, I completely back them up, they were right, we as people have the right to expect, no, DEMAND, that our politicians be honest and tell the truth! Its about time someone did the right thing and should the outright anger at being lied to. Because if he lied about one thing, he probably lied about several things. One day I hope to be part of a march against our government for the lies they perpetrate. Here, if they lie but put it under national security, then people get made at the papers that release the information instead of being furious at the lies.

Post Date: 18th May, 2008 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Hungary Politics History & Civil Business Politics

For more Information about Hungarian Government please see the Hungary Index.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2009 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Politics Hungary

Reliving the days of goulash communism in Hungary

Yes, Marx is dead and it is 20 years since the Iron Curtain came down in Hungary, but a funky retro walking tour in Budapest is keeping alive the old ghost of "Goulash Communism". Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Hungary Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,