Salt Addiction - Page 4 of 5

How to Lower Your Sodium Intake. Reduction - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th Nov, 2019 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: Are you addicted to salt?
  Yes       30.00%
  No       70.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Salt Addiction Sodium Addict
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2018 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Salt Addiction - Page 4

Pass the salt: Study finds average consumption safe for heart health. New research shows that for the vast majority of individuals, sodium consumption does not increase health risks except for those who eat more than five grams a day, the equivalent of 2.5 teaspoons of salt. Source 2v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Addiction Salt

Don’t Be Confused by Big Salt. High blood pressure is not the only harmful effect of too much salt—it’s also been tied to stomach cancer, kidney stones, bone loss, obesity, and […] Source 2f.

17th Nov, 2018 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Salt Addiction Health & Special Psychology

I used to cook and with a lot of salt but since my friends have been complaining about the saltiness I stopped using salt all together. I hardly use salt now. I don't mind it if it's there, and I don't add it if it's missing.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2018 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Addiction Salt

Healthier Salt Substitutes. As I discuss in my video Shaking the Salt Habit, the two most prominent dietary risks for death and disability in the world are not […] Source 1j.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2019 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Addiction Salt

Why We Should Cut Down on Salt Independently of Blood Pressure. If you put people on a low-salt diet, meaning only getting twice as much sodium as they need, as opposed to a usual salt diet […] Source 8e.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2019 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Salt Addiction

Higher salt intake can cause gastrointestinal bloating. A new study found that individuals reported more gastrointestinal bloating when they ate a diet high in salt. Source 5u.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2019 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Salt Addiction - Page 4

Salt intake in China among highest in the world for the past 4 decades. Salt intake in China is confirmed to be among the highest in the world, with adults over the past four decades consistently consuming on average above 10g of salt a day, which is more than twice the recommended limit, according to new research. Source 1g.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2019 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Salt Addiction Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

How to Lower Your Sodium Intake. Reduction of salt consumption by just 15 percent could save the lives of millions. If we cut our salt intake by half a teaspoon a […] Source 1g.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Salt Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,