RPGmistress Introduction

Rpgmistress Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

RPGmistress Introduction
A Friend

RPGmistress Introduction

I am a great fan of RPG/MMO RPGs. One of my favorite role playing games would include Final Fantasy 10. I came here to learn more about the world and to expand my horizon. :) Some who knows me well would say I am indeed a bookworm but there is no shame in that or so I hope. I work in a jewlery store for about a year now and I also go to school and take advance placement class which means I take a college leveled class. My interests include playing the piano and guitar, playings pc games such as sims2 and online games such as DragonGem World which is a rather new multi member online game. By being here, I hope to seek new RPGs out there and make some new friends. :D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Introduction RPGmistress

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

RPGmistress Introduction
A Friend

RPGmistress Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You sound very well round and have allot of diverse interests. I think even people who do not like RPG's can admit that Final Fantasy is one of the greatest game series of all time! I am curious, what books do you like to read? I am a book junkie as well and mostly read history books.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction RPGmistress

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

> TOPIC: RPGmistress Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,