Tarsonis Introduction

Tarsonis Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 6:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Tarsonis Introduction
A Friend

Tarsonis Introduction

Hello one and all I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am Tarsonis. But what is a name without who I am? What I am is a person of diverse knowledge and opinion, ranging from just common knowledge such as histories, to a phantasmal realm of imagination. I am one who would try to contribute to society, whether by giving spare change to a beggar or give advice from a past experience. but why am I here? to tell the truth I came here seeking a more serious text rpging experience. All in all I thin we should get along well, after all how can you dislike someone who goes with the flow?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Tarsonis Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tarsonis

Hi Tarsonis. Just wanted to say "Welcome to the forum." I am also a person who came here for the serious roleplaying. I have to admit that I am having a blast and am sure you will too.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Tarsonis Introduction
A Friend

Tarsonis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sounds like you will get along just fine! We have a ton of RPG's here that I'm sure you will love, as well as tons of discussion boards ranging from the benign to the controversial. I'm in most of the second ones. laugh.gif

Hope to get to know more about your beliefs and opinions as your stay here lengthens.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Tarsonis

Welcome to the Forum, Tarsonis! We're glad to have you join us. I see you've already begun finding your way around the place - that's terrific! Please do join in the discussions, or begin topics of interest (after thoroughly searching for existing threads). The RPG board has all the information you need to begin your journey there. We welcome your participation and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Tarsonis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,