FemmeFatale Introduction

Femmefatale Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

FemmeFatale Introduction
A Friend

FemmeFatale Introduction

Well, I'm not sure where to start with the main reason why I am here. I am here because I am an avid role player who is looking for an advanced text RPG. I'm tired of finding sites that have a bunch of 14 year olds who don't know who to spell and haven't even hit puberty. I dabble in about every genre there is to role play in.

Let's see, I found this website searching for top RPG sites and this one instantly caught my eye. I enjoy having a RPG site that I can come home after school and just write and write. I'm a Senior in the USA who enjoys reading, writing, and playing volleyball. I hope that this was what you wanted! Thank you.

FemmeFatale

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Introduction FemmeFatale

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

FemmeFatale Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum!

While the RPGs here can be very, very good, the focus really is on discussion. For quite some time, we didn't have anyone who was interested in the RPGs enough to maintain the activity requirements.

I hope to see you active on the forum so that you will be able to enjoy the RPGs.

By the way, I am NOT an active RPGer. At least not of the turn-based variety. I prefer the active RPGs such as Morrowind or Jade Empire.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction FemmeFatale

Greetings, and welcome to the Forum, FemmeFatale! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: FemmeFatale Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,