Taker13 Introduction

Taker13 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Taker13 Introduction
A Friend

Taker13 Introduction

Hello I`m new here I go by the name Taker13 I`m 16 yrs old I will problably need help if I do I just ask

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Taker

Welcome to the forum!

The main thing you need to be aware of is that we are primarily a discussion forum, with some very nice RPGs added.

Please use this topic as a way to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself - what region you live in (no address please), what you like to do, etc.

Then, jump into the general discussions. I am sure that you will find topics that will interest you, as we have discussions going about anime, comics, psychology, history, religion, politics, music, movies, and many other subjects. If you can't find a particular topic using the search function, feel free to start a thread on it.

First thing, you need to complete your profile, so that the annoying "frog" goes away.

There are extensive help and FAQ pages available. If you can't find the answer to your questions there, then ask them here, in your introduction.

Again, welcome, and I hope to see you active on the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Taker13 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Honey, what is it you think you need help in? It wouldn't by any chance be related to a compass would it?

> TOPIC: Taker13 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,