Lana Introduction

Lana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Lana Introduction
A Friend

Lana Introduction

[B]Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to make some new friends & possibly meet up with a few old ones from my past. Abit about myself, I was born in South Trinidad, lived in Gasparillo; now I'm currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It would be nice to meet some other Trinidadians here in North America.
- Lana.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lana

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Lana Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings. What took you all the way up to Canada? We have many Topics here dealing with both Trinidad & Tobago as well as Canada, I hope you will share your input in them. See the Site Map to get around.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Lana Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,