Whale Meat

Whale Meat - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jun, 2010 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Would you eat whale meat?
  Yes       40.00%
  No       60.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Is whale meat safe to eat?
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Whale Meat

Report: Toxins found in whales bode ill for humans:

Sperm whales feeding even in the most remote reaches of Earth's oceans have built up stunningly high levels of toxic and heavy metals, according to American scientists who say the findings spell danger not only for marine life but for the millions of humans who depend on seafood. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Meat Whale

A long time now I have been considering whether I should continue eating fish - no I don't eat whale meat but just think... Whales eat in some of the most remote places and yet they have high levels of toxicity in their system.

Whale Meat
Whale Meat (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Whale Meat
A Friend

Whale Meat History & Civil Business Politics

I have tried Whale awhile back maybe 15 years now. I think it was pretty good. I think the studies are showing that whales are eating food that has grown eating from wastes that people have dumped into the ocean out away from everyone so they would not be seen doing it. I can not prove this but where else would these whales begetting these high toxic levels?

26th Jun, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Meat Whale

international QUOTE (JB @ 25-Jun 10, 7:15 PM)
Whales eat in some of the most remote places and yet they have high levels of toxicity in their system.

Jethro Kloss in his book Back to Eden mentions the high toxins on fish and that's not healthy to eat despite the fact that most people think fish is healthy.

Whale? No I don't think I could eat it. They do sell it here in Trinidad though.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Whale Meat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,