The Modern Terrorist

The Modern Terrorist - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Apr, 2010 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Is he a Muslim? Are they all from the Middle East?
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2005 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Modern Terrorist

MODERN TERRORISTS ARE NOT WHAT WE HAVE SUPPOSED

Georgia Anne Geyer - WASHINGTON -- Something quite interesting has come out of the July bombings in London: Much of what we had presumed about the modern terrorist is wrong.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...twehavesupposed

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Terrorist Modern The

Although the author is coming across that it is based on occupation, discomfort and lack of independence as the cause and not religious or ethnic beliefs I have to stand back and wonder if that is really true based on trends. However, considering some of what other Baltic Republics and African nations have done to their own people I can safely say that it is now a means of being heard at any costs. In an age where nuclear power is real power the small man on the street wielding a rifle really does not say much, however, if you take that same rifle and start shooting innocent civilians then you get attention. The same is true of US wackos that start rampages in schools and other places. Do you remember that duo that used to drive around in a car shooting people at random?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Aug, 2005 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

The Modern Terrorist History & Civil Business Politics

The terrorist organizations (like Al Qaeda) have now days a wide range of extremist, nationalist, anarchist or other anti-american groups to select their members, so I guess a definition of the modern terrorist is hard to state.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Terrorist Modern The

"If you can't outbreed the enemy, cull `em."
Terrorism Breeds Terrorism
By Paul Balles

It's time to stop making excuses for American military barbarism abroad. It's time to stop creating terrorists by US terrorism in the Middle East. Ref. Source 4

20th May, 2009 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Terrorist Modern The

I guess that is one opinion. I read through the comments attached to the story, to see if there was any dissent. None at all. Anti-American, anti-war website, filled with conspiracy theory.

Maybe they are right. Maybe it is just a fluke that there hasn't been a single successful terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11, but there have been successful attacks on Britain and Spain. Oh, I see. The CIA must have set up and performed the 9/11 attacks, just to give us an excuse to attack Muslims.

Yep, that's it. Americans are so stupid that we just go along with anything, as long as we have our bread and circuses. Of course that website is only a circus. A FAR Left fringe circus.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

20th May, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

The Modern Terrorist

I would have to agree that it is a theory I would not support. have they also ever thought of geographic location? Tad hard to get a bomb to the Americas then Europe.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

The Modern Terrorist
A Friend

The Modern Terrorist

A terrorist can be anyone any where that feels that they are owed something that they are not getting. Take me for instance. The government, well DHS, has labeled me as a terrorist because I am a 1991 gulf war vet like McVey was. I think too many people are to lax in what their own little lifes are like that they can not comprehend the fact that their neighbor can be a part of a sleeping terrorist cell.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2010 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

The Modern Terrorist Politics Business Civil & History

US man jailed for funding terror

An US businessman is sentenced to ten years in prison for trying to funnel money to an Afghan militant training camp. Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: The Modern Terrorist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,