Ytyehimba Introduction

Ytyehimba Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Sep, 2006 - 4:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2006 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Ytyehimba Introduction
A Friend

Ytyehimba Introduction

Hello everyone-
I have been searching for wedding spots in Trinidad for the longest time! Does anyone know of any good venues for June 2007?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2006 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ytyehimba

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2006 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Ytyehimba Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. You can try Tobago, I understand they have been holding some unusual wedding ceremonies on the beach and jetty. You may also wish to take a look at the Trinidad & Tobago Board for more information.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2006 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Ytyehimba Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ytyehimba

I think it depends alot on budget, and any religious constraints... for example, are you looking for a spot for both ceremony and reception, or will the ceremony be held somewhere separate?

Is your budget wide open (think Hilton - either Trinidad or Tobago have a well-deserved reputation for putting together a beautiful ambience for an event, but at a cost) or on a smaller-scale? Would you like a more natural ambience, on the water perhaps (think Pier 1 in Trinidad or any number of beautiful locations in Tobago - I'd recommend the Arnos Vale Hotel in Plymouth), or is indoors and air-conditioned more your style?

With a few more details I could probably give far better advice

> TOPIC: Ytyehimba Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,