United Kingdom Fashion

United Kingdom Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Feb, 2008 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Fashion & Design
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

United Kingdom Fashion

United Kingdom Fashion & Design

In this Thread we can review the Fashion & Design for this country.

Below is an example of the native Fashion & Look using Miss Universe 2005.
(Thanks to santabanta.com for photo)

United Kingdom Fashion
United Kingdom Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Fashion Kingdom United

I would say, that this does not represent the fashion for the Uk, most people here just wear what they feel comfortable in, whether it be jeans or a suit!
The picture more represents how people here would dress if they were going out for an evening meal laugh.gif
(obviously someone was trying to impress the judges) *smiles*

6th Apr, 2006 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

United Kingdom Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

DaineC, actually that is an evening gown dress, in fact, most pictures in this Board are based on the evening gown for obvious reasons (not wanting the bikini option to cause heart attacks). However, discussion is not limited to her or what she is wearing, it can be about basic trends in the UK. As a woman I am sure you can fill us in on what the current styles are there?

6th Apr, 2006 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Kingdom United

It depends on what area you live in I suppose, but near me at the moment the fashion is either gypsy skirts for women/girls (floaty layered long skirts)
The men/ boys are wearing pink shirts and pink jumpers!
Both men and women are wearing ripped/faded jeans (designer made this way) with versace belts, and also 'converse' shoes.

meanwhile, my Son has friends living 20 miles away, who are wearing none of the above, but that area has a completely differen fashion of jackets and smart jeans.

Brightly colored 'designer' t-shirts are also fashionable in both areas.

I personally just wear what I feel comfortable in, I have long since passed the stage of spending all my money on fashion-- I prioritize to my family (my kids) who now have the wardrobes full of clothes instead. laugh.gif

6th Apr, 2006 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Kingdom United

QUOTE (DianeC)
The men/ boys are wearing pink shirts and pink jumpers!

spock.gif Are we talking about a certain kind of man here or men in general? I know for me I would not ever be caught in pink - no matter how trendy it is. On the aspect of location that really does hold true for the UK - everything is like countries within a country so I expect fashion to be different for each borough / district.

6th Apr, 2006 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

United Kingdom Fashion

it certainly is true that as a whole Englands areas and districts have their own fashion, but as a whole, pink is in for ALL men regardless of what area/persuasion they are from.
So sorry JB, you would probably be wearing a pink shirt at the moment if you lived in England laugh.gif
Or maybe you can start a new trend of in Trinidad? *laughs*
Go on -- get in there first and patent the idea!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2006 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

United Kingdom Fashion

I must confess that I have seen really nice dress shirts for men that are pink, and it does NOT make the man look feminine at all. Interesting fashion in England.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2008 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

United Kingdom Fashion Movies Music Fashion & Sports

London Fashion Week

As London Fashion Week draws to a close, it's worthwhile to reflect on how much, if anything, has changed in the world of British fashion since last February when all the talk was less about zips, buckles, belts and pleats and more about eating disorders, dress sizes and BMI measurements.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4296256&page=1

Keywords: British Fashion, UK Fashion

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: United Kingdom Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,