JimJ Introduction

Jimj Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Sep, 2006 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

JimJ Introduction
A Friend

JimJ Introduction

I live in the U.S. and have become interested in the Caribbean because my wife's parents live there part of the year and my daughter is in school there. I've visited twice, in 1992 and 2006.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction JimJ

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

JimJ Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Which part of the US are you from and which country in the Caribbean are you talking about?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

JimJ Introduction
A Friend

Introduction JimJ

I live in the Boston area. I've been to St. Croix and Dominica for several days each, and to the airport in San Juan, PR. I speak Spanish and was a missionary in Mexico.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction JimJ

Ah well, with your experience you will be able to participate in many Threads here. We have a Caribbean Issues Board, a Travel Board and of course an RM Board. Each of those you can add your insight.

Also, we have a sister site that may interest you and enable you to continue your Spanish: https://foro.bordeglobal.net

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

JimJ Introduction

Hola Jim! Como estás? I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join many of our discussions. Since you served in Mexico, I look forward for some good recipes of taco shells wink.gif Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: JimJ Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,