Jay Leno

Jay Leno - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Feb, 2014 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Jay Leno
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2005 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jay Leno

SCOTT D. PIERCE: LENO SHOULD RETIRE NOW

A month ago, I would not have thought it possible that my respect for Jay Leno could drop any lower. I was wrong. Ref. Sourcel

Jay Leno
Jay Leno (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Leno Jay

I have never been a fan of Jay Leno. I remember watching Johnny Carson once in a while, and he was incredible. But Jay is not much of anything.

So, I agree with this columnist. Making jokes about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson, while they were on trial, is wrong.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Jay Leno Sports & Fashion Music Movies

"Tonight Show" host Jay Leno will leave the NBC program in spring 2014, the network announced today. He will be replaced by Jimmy Fallon, the current host of NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," NBC says. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Leno Jay

Leno says farewell to 'Tonight Show'

Exiting The Tonight Show for the second and final time Thursday night after a 22-year run (Give or take that stretch in 2009 when he temporarily ceded the show to Conan O'Brien), Leno opened by reminding viewers that everything about the exit was NBC's idea. Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Jay Leno

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,