Gravity

Gravity - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jan, 2014 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Gravity Movie Review (2010s Film)
Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Gravity

Information for the movie: Gravity is reviewed here.

More details on this film: Gravity, Warner Bros., Alfonso Cuaron (Director/screenplay); Jonas Cuaron, Rodrigo Garcia (Screenplay); Sandra Bullock, George Clooney, Sci-Fi, 2013 Film.

Gravity
Gravity (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2014 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Gravity

Dr. Ryan Stone (Sandra Bullock) is a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney) in command of his last flight before retiring. But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone - tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2014 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gravity Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Gravity has unprecedented win at Producers Guild Awards

The science fiction film Gravity has become an 11th hour frontrunner to win the Academy Award for best picture after a stunning, and unprecedented, win at the Producers Guild Awards. Ref. Source 1

29th Jan, 2014 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Gravity

Not a bad movie at all but the ratings it got was over the top. Maybe I needed to view it in 3D or something. Yes you got the picture but did I feel like I was an astronaut there, no. I knew I was watching a movie and its not supposed to be like that.

> TOPIC: Gravity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,