Carlybaby Introduction

Carlybaby Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Oct, 2006 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fashion Modeling
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2006 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Carlybaby Introduction
A Friend

Carlybaby Introduction

Hi everyone my name is carly ****** I'm 16 year old I'm 5.8 foot my dress size bottoms I can be 10 or 8 my tops in 10 or 8 my bra size is 34B my shoe size is an 8 can wear sizes 9. I describe my body as fashionable tall quite slim female whos willing to be a model.I love clubbing and dancing I also like to sing I love to pose,looking after my body I see my self has a fun loving girl and love to achieve things in life.I haven't had children,I haven't NO tatoos (they ruin the body and your whole figure) I have 3 piercings first 2 on my ears and a piercing on my belly button I have 1 scare above my left knee which isn't even that noticeable and will not bring problems.I THING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SOMEONE IS THERE WHOLE IMAGE.

Message Edited!
Farseer: Removed your full name - not necessary and not a good idea on the internet!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2006 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Carlybaby

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences and so forth. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

PS. If you want to create your own fashion profile, we have a sister site: www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=98 where you can do this for free.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2006 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Carlybaby Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I would give https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=98 a try, it has the ability for you to upload your pictures, have them rated and you can fill in your profile. If you do let us know your username there so we can vote for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Carlybaby Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,