Shiv Shakti Dancers

Shiv Shakti Dancers - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Feb, 2014 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General Thoughts Local East Indian Dancers
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Shiv Shakti Dancers

Shiv Shakti Dancers

What do you think about Trinidad's Shiv Shakti Dancers led by local chorographer Michael Salikram? They have an official web page [..] that will turn into a larger site in the future.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Dancers Shakti Shiv

Michael and the PR guy Rennie are my long time friends. I think they are very professional in the way they manage and run the troop. Micheal's choreography is brilliant and you can tell that the girls are well trained. Now with the addition of their upcoming site: [..] a lot more of his work will become appreciated.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Shiv Shakti Dancers
A Friend

Shiv Shakti Dancers Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am also a fan of the shiv shakti dancers. I congratulate them on the professional way in which they carry out their activities and also the way in which the leaders and the dancers themselves deal with the public. They are far superior to other dance groups in this regard.

24th Mar, 2006 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Dancers Shakti Shiv

They are very professional and I agree with what Interested was saying about being different to other dancing groups, as a matter of fact I guess that's one of the reasons they are called to perform all over the world! They have worked with lots of famous entertainers. They are pride of Trinidad and Tobago.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2012 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Dancers Shakti Shiv

Name: Choonkaloonks

Comments: Does anyone know how I can contact Shiv Shakti dancers for a performance? And how much they charge? I think they are great dancers.

5th Feb, 2014 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Shiv Shakti Dancers

The group should have a PR person or manager than can take requests for engagements. Have you tried the directory?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Shiv Shakti Dancers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,