Teens Who Think They Are Obese

Teens Obese - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Oct, 2021 - 8:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2006 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

OBESITY WARNINGS AN 'EXCUSE' TO DIET

Warnings about the obesity epidemic are having dangerous and unintended consequences as more girls go on crash diets, MPs have been told.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3820690a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2007 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Obese They Who Teens

I was over weight as a teenager myself, it was rough. I was in football but still got made fun of in junior high and high school. If you continually say that its bad, unattractive, and unhealthy to be fat, then you have to expect people, especially teens, to react to that in the only ways available to them. Crash diets are the only thing really available that teens can do on their own, by them selves.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2007 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Teens Who Think They Are Obese Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

RESEARCHERS STUDY BENEFITS, RISKS OF TEEN WEIGHT-LOSS SURGERY

Seventeen-year-old Amanda Munson gained confidence and energy as she lost 40 of her 296 pounds after weight-loss surgery and her diabetes went into remission.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitnes...y.ap/index.html

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Obese They Who Teens

Dieting associated with risky behaviors in teenage girls. Teenage girls who diet are more likely to engage in other health-compromising behaviors, including smoking, binge drinking, and skipping breakfast, a study recently found. Source 7t.

4th Oct, 2021 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Obese They Who Teens

Teens who thinks that they are overweight should go on a diet. They should go on walks every day.

> TOPIC: Teens Who Think They Are Obese

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,