Bush Or Clinton

Bush Clinton - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Nov, 2006 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: For Charisma I prefer...
  Bush       27.27%
  Clinton       72.73%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Based on CHARISMA alone.
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Bush Or Clinton

Bush or Clinton

Of the two US Presidents, which one do you like more based ONLY on Charisma - NOT their political ambitions or decisions?

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2006 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Bush

Bush, without a doubt. I always found Clinton to be oily and reptilian. He was extremely two-faced as well. He was also a serial sex offender, and an accused rapist. There is absolutely no doubt that the guy is an adulterer.

With Bush, you always know that he believes what he is saying, and that he is being straight. You may disagree with him, but he isn't playing sneaky games. It is also certain that he is a real family man.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

7th Oct, 2006 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Bush Or Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

I never thought I would say this to you Nighthawk on the topic of politics but I agree with you 100% even though I don't know exactly what "oily and reptilian" really mean spock.gif

Bush has much more charisma than Clinton in my opinion and when he speaks, you can see on his face and expression that what he says is something he deeply believe to be true, I cannot say the same for Clinton.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Oct, 2006 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Clinton Bush

Clinton never met a poll he didn't like. He was definitely smooth (oily) and was very good at telling you what you wanted to hear, but I never got the opinion that he stood for anything. Bush stands tall for almost anything. He doesn't waver on many issues and will make a strong and unpopular decision if he believes it is in our best interest. That is not only charisma, but that is a leader leading and I disagree with almost everything he has done fiscally in the last 5 years!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

18th Oct, 2006 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Clinton Bush

I have to disagree with you guys on this one. I don't believe Bush has much charisma at all. Clinton was a smooth talker and could hold a crowd. I don't find that Bush has this quality. However, I agree on the part that Clinton was a sleazier man, and Bush, whether you agree with him or not, is a straight talker. But this question is purely about charisma. If both gentleman had a dinner party, I believe Clinton would command a bigger crowd. But it is an interesting topic.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

24th Oct, 2006 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Bush Or Clinton

I also disagree that Bush has more Charisma. Clinton has always been a crowd pleaser and is a very eloquent speaker. I believe that Bush is intelligent, but he has a reputation of being stupid because he doesn't know how to present himself. Nighthawk said:

He (Clinton) was also a serial sex offender, and an accused rapist.
Well, even if true this doesn't mean he isn't charismatic. I believe Clinton's charisma is a big part of how he got away with what he did while in office.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2006 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Bush Clinton

I am going to answer the actual question...

QUOTE (Latina)
...based ONLY on Charisma

The answer for me is most definitely Clinton. I have seen both of them behind a mic, a podium, in front of a crowd and by far Clinton knows how to address people and questions. I do not like Clinton, nor what he stands for, but that was not the question.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Nov, 2006 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Bush Clinton Politics Business Civil & History

I like Bush's straightforwardness if that is the right word, but I feel Clinton has there better public eye despite his after hour pleasures.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

> TOPIC: Bush Or Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,