Monk

Monk - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Oct, 2006 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Oct, 2003 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Monk

Do you think that there can actually be someone like the character on the show called, 'Monk'? Do not know that show? It is LDS_forever's favorite, so i am sure she can put up the review for it, but anyhow, what do you think? Are people that zanny and yet still able to solve difficult puzzles?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2003 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Monk

[quote] Do you think that there can actually be someone like the character on the show called, 'Monk'?[/quote]

I love the show Monk and yes I think there can actually be someone like him wink.gif maybe not so exagerated lol but there are people who have this kind of disabilty about 'order' or 'cleanliness', I knew some of them in Argentina but it was a reaction of certain medications that produces them to become like that. It was a psychological problem definetly and in the case of Monk (the show) I think he became like that after the death of his wife.
The show is great and the actor is awesome playing the role! I think he was chosen the best outstanding actor in some US award.

15th Apr, 2006 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Monk Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It is very difficult for me to watch this show because I see myself getting very annoyed at the character of Monk. Not that I am intolerant of him, but because he is so acute in his reactions. I have a friend at work who is similar to Monk (not as exaggerated) and he absolutely loves the show. I've watched one episode and told myself I really couldn't sit through another. Sorry LDS_forever.

16th Apr, 2006 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Monk

Personally, I think it's hysterical! I'm surprised that there hasn't been a cry of outrage from folks afflicted with his particular affliction (is it OCD? - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?). Yes, I do think people who are a little off-kilter can also be intelligent. There is a fine line between genius and insanity. wink.gif Great show.

5th Oct, 2006 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Monk

I think this is a great show, Monk does have severe OCD, (Obsessive Compulsive Disorders) but I think that it is portrayed in a fair way.

To an extent, I think there are plenty of people out there who have OCD's, maybe very slightly, but still have it just the same.

I can identify with Monks character, as my daughter used to have severe OCD's, and I don't think you truly appreciate it unless you have lived with it.

Hand in hand with this goes a great intelligence that is often misunderstood, I hope there are going to be plenty of Monk episodes continuing long into the future!

> TOPIC: Monk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,