Real Reason For Abductions

Real Reason Abductions - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Mar, 2007 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2006 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

From what I hear some people were really abducted by other people, given hallucinatory drugs and fed either UFO related films or shown some kind of theatrics in order to keep the level of belief in Aliens up with the public's eye.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2006 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Abductions Reason Real

I never heard such a claim. What would be the purpose of people doing that? Unless is a profitable business. I do not think you can be "brainwashed" in believing you have been abducted by being drugged and showing some films. Really, I do not believe it.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 8th Oct, 2006 - 12:21am

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Real Reason For Abductions UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Well the motives of the black government can be hard to understand.

One reason to drug and implant memories would be to keep the subject alive but at a level of ridicule so that sightings of legitimate terrestrial vehicles can be dismissed as likely delusions by the kind of people reporting the falsely imbedded memories.

On the other end of the scale the same process could be used so that actual sightings of non-human craft reports would also be discredited or confused.

The episode of the X-Files I refer to in the post about who gets picked contains a classic example of this technique and the confusion it creates.

That might be the best single 'documentary' on the whole phenomenon that has ever been produced.

And it is by necessity a work of fiction.

There is more truth it in than any documentary on the History or Discovery channels.

Cy

> TOPIC: Real Reason For Abductions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,