In Your Dream You Are Naked - Page 2 of 2

Name: Holar Country: Comments: If someone - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th Sep, 2010 - 9:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

In Your Dream You Are Naked - Page 2

Name: Janet

Comments: My understanding of why a person sees them self naked in their dreams--- is all about being exposed....which could either mean that a person is being deceptive (and the truth is going to come out) or else this dream should lead the person to realize that they have a fear of being vulnerable.

We hide behind many things, on a primal level our clothes allow us physical and emotional protection, safety, and privacy. Finding ones' self without these things will cause anyone to be physically vulnerable and emotionally unprotected. But if a person has a fear of being vulnerable they will try all sorts of things to hide behind so that people won't take advantage of them (like past experience has taught them about people). Hiding one's true self (the good and the bad0 is an emotional self-preservation tactic.

My guess is that when a person sees them self as naked, this would be a warning sign to show that something is threatening their emotional or physical safety. Our job is to find out what that is, so that in reality, we can get our self out of this danger zone.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2008 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Naked You Dream In

First of all I must say that I was very impressed with the in depth answer by Jane. In fact, her response inspired me to share one of my own "naked dreams" right here on this forum. So here goes.

Whenever I dream that I am naked, it is usually happens around the time when I am upset about something personal going on in my life. I think the "naked dreams" usually highlights my insecurities and vulnerability. I am usually aware of the fact that I am naked and I try very hard to find a place to hide or search for clothes to cover myself. The dreams always end the same: people discover me naked and they all prod fun at me. I am either in tears in the dream or I begin to scream for everyone to leave me alone. After waking up, I realise what problem the dream is highlighting and I do my best to resolve it or just accept it.

I know this may sound weird but I do enjoy the dreams when I am naked and flying through the air. Someone told me that this is ambition! I am not sure how true that is but I always feel so happy whenever I wake up. I suspect that I feel like I can conquer anything in my life, whenever I am flying around naked. Pretty funny if you ask me!

28th Nov, 2008 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

In Your Dream You Are Naked Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I seldom have had dreams like this and the only one I can think of was a few years back. It was a nice beach no one around and I was unclothed in a recliner fishing.

Flying naked being ambition almost makes sense as you put aside all barriers and let your true self out to peruse your ends. There is great freedom in that and it make you very vulnerable at the same time.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

In Your Dream You Are Naked
A Friend

Page 2 Naked You Dream In

The only naked dream I have is of me at work walking around naked. I do not know what that means.

19th Sep, 2009 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Naked You Dream In

I had that dream when I was younger. I went to school and had no underwear on. I wanted to go back home to put them on, but the school bell had already sounded. Nobody ever knew, but I had a feeling that I was being watched and that they all knew. Usually I had this dream when I was taken out of my natural environment, and felt a sense of unfamiliarity. When I was younger, ever so often, I was removed from the class that was familiar, and placed in a class with more competitive students. I always felt like they were watching my every move and progress- both teachers and students.

16th Jun, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

In Your Dream You Are Naked

How true is that! I've had the same dream before. Mine happens when I've had an embarrassing or self conscious moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

In Dream You Naked - Page 2

There are some pretty universal meanings but some people have other more personal takes of dreams. I rarely had dreams of me being naked but when I did I felt particularly vulnerable in that stage of my life.

I know one man who dreams of it often and says its because he is a very open book, he has nothing to hide. He claims the whole 'naked before god' idea of it.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

In Dream You Naked Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

Name: Holar

Comments: If someone told me they were naked in a dream then the first thing I would ask myself is why are they telling me that? For me I do not know if I am naked or not. I don't recall checking to see what I'm wearing so I guess I'm clothed.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: In Your Dream You Are Naked

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,