USA Constitution Failure

Usa Constitution Failure - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Aug, 2008 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
US Constitution Failure
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2006 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure

US Constitution Failure

I've heard that the US Constitution is a failure because of all the Amendments made to it. Some say it is also because they are taking 'God' out of the Constitution.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Failure Constitution USA

MY VIEW: PRINCIPLES OF CONSTITUTION IN JEOPARDY

On Monday, Sept. 17, millions of Americans will celebrate Constitution Day. Established in 2004 by an amendment authored by Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia, Constitution Day celebrates the signing of the Constitution by delegates to the Constitutional Convention in 1787. This Constitution Day marks the 220th anniversary of the signing of that founding document.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...09460,00.html

USA Constitution Failure
USA Constitution Failure (Hover)

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure
A Friend

USA Constitution Failure History & Civil Business Politics

I do not think that this day is widely celebrated, or even known. I doubt many Americans even know the principles upon which the Constitution was formed.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure
A Friend

Failure Constitution USA

I think really it's more the foreign citizens who migrate here from other places and never really studied or cared about the US Constitution muchless the principles of the fathers. Basically they know Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion. But, it's way more powerful than that in a fine tune. Americans would be looked at in a different light if everyone knew the Constitution and what we choose to do and not to do.
I know in my school studies growing up as a Native American was to know the United States Constitution like the back of my hand similiar to the Bible.
As far as the Amendments, well I know the Patriot Act "we the people" never heard of, till after it was passed a month or so after 911. It's a Good Act in a way, but if certain people ever get control of our Government, it will backfire on the roots of America. And that's what I see happening now.
I love the American Constitution, but I think it's high time "we the people" do the Amending. undecided.gif

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2007 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Failure Constitution USA

Similarities between the Patriot Act and the German Enabling Act can be Discussed HERE.

19th Sep, 2007 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure

The biggest issue with the Patriot Act is the system of checks and balances that works throughout the rest of government. The checks and balances here to ensure that there is no abuse of the new found powers within the Act are sketchy at best. However, it is much in the same light as the FBI, CIA and NSA creations. I do believe that in todays world we have to give up some of our "freedoms" to ensure the safety of the country. However, I am almost certain that information gathered through the new found powers within the Act will be abused...maybe not directly but indirectly. Congress in this case I think is the counterbalance to the executive branch on this one and they need to stay on their toes. This is close to the German Enabling Act and it will only be through policing of the police that we ensure it is not abused like the Enabling Act.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure
A Friend

USA Constitution Failure

The biggest problem with the American constitution is that we dont use it.

24th Aug, 2008 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure Politics Business Civil & History

What do you mean by that? We do use it, maybe not in the way the founding fathers intended, but we use it for good or bad depending on which side you are on.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: USA Constitution Failure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,