Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People? - Page 6 of 8

Name: Ashton Country: Title: Trinidad primitive - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Looking for first world status with an attitude that does not match? What is your view about the way Trinis conduct themselves in public?
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People? - Page 6

Name: George

Title: Primitive Trinis

Comments: I am not going to completely agree with the reply to my comment. All I got to say at this stage, is that maybe I am not educationally qualified enough to be able to express in words the precise details of my personal observations and experiences are without drawing attention to the underlying aspects of the failure of one particular group of local citizens lacking in civilised behaviour in a modern world.
Here it would appear that honesty is thrown through the window, and pointing the finger directly at those who seem to still display a high primitiveness in the manner in which they behave on this island is a no no.and a waste of time. This form of primitiveness with all its aspects of abnormality is now accepted as the norm here. We have now become immune to its repercussions.
It would appear that many people in positions of authority here are wearing blinkers and have to be told by visitors from other nations who live here how bad things really are here,which has become a noticeable trend.
If in my comments I have in anyway offended anyone,then I apologise, as my intentions are only to invite the attention of others of how some aspects, especially with regards to the primitiveness of a large number of the citizens of this nation are being interperted.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

People Primitive Considered Trinis Are

Name: Allison

Title: Trinidadians Indeed Primitive

Comments: As a general statement, Trinidadians in this day and age 2016, are indeed very primitive. Even the ones that go "away" a lot, even the big business owners, and the UWI graduates. If you decide to stay here in this country, by choice, you are choosing to live in a primitive society. Even with internet, Trinis abuse Facebook and social media, and just everything. This is a terrible place cause the people won't admit they are indeed primitive. Lots of people still live in areas without running water or electricity, also there is no welfare or decent medical, even the police are corrupt, you have to pay them to actually do something for you. Truth.
Look at the prime minister, he is indeed primitive, very. Listen to his speeches, like something out of slavery days indeed. People are so nosy (Macco they call it) They state into your hands and windows, they drive fast on their little highways, and don't want to admit they are primitive, like tRinichic, what a name. Atleast admit it and try to make a change or just call it what it is. You cannot compare USA to trinidad. Lots of people have never even heard of this place. Many people do not even have shoes, and their children cannot go to school. So much more. People selling out on the highway all day everyday, then the inspector sais its illegal? I can go on and on… This society is primitive and cruel, and ignorant.

Source: experience.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: True

Title: Trini's are primitive

Comments: T&T is primitive. In every way. Trinichic is a perfect example that most people here are primitive for sure.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 People Primitive Considered Trinis Are

Name: Nancy

Title: Trinidad and Tobago Is a Primitive Island

Comments: I was born and raised in Trinidad, I couldn't wait to be of age after my parents died and also grandparents, I migrated to the USA. Just recently was there visiting a sick relative, stayed for 4 months. I saw that the country got worse than it was 40 years ago when I left. Look at the Prime Minister, he behaves and looks Primitive, also the President looks like he is sick. The looks of the people, in their eyes, some are hungry, snobs, tricksters, and most have a "Primitive" view of things, alot are mentally disturbed which would definitely come from staying here too long. Arrogance, is rampant. I feel sorry for the people living here, that's why I send food and money every month to help friends and relatives so they won't starve. Oh and we can't forget the crime, the gangsters run the country, people are robbing people in daylight through their business on the streets, and in malls, and just bribery all day every day.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

People Primitive Considered Trinis Are

Title: Primitiveness

Comments: It is no point whatsoever telling or writing about how bad things are here or how backward and bad behaved our people are seen by visitors and other nations. There are two main problems here related to our citizens. One is that almost alL of them cannot tell right from wrong.
Two they have a bazaar mental attitude to life.They are simple minded and this is reflected in the fact that even when they are highly educated or professionally trained they still resort to demonstrating this simple mindedness of primitiveness. If this country had no oil or gas resources we will still be in the dark ages.

Source: My experience and daily observations.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People?

Name: Primitive

Title: Trinidad and Tobago is Primitive

Comments: This country Trinidad and Tobago, is very primitive. It is not a place to live, maybe a vacation if your from here and want to visit family still washed up on this Island. If you don't know anyone in Trinidad and Tobago, you should not even visit it. The waters, land and air is polluted. So you won't even get to enjoy clean island life. The people have a nickname for themselves, "TRickyDadian" They try to trick you everywhere, and its very elementary tricks, that work everyday. The police are a joke, and the government they both just steal from the country getting ahead. Go party on a clean island, and a safer one too! This place just be evacuated with the amount of pollution, crime, corruption, and general state of mind. People look at you like they from another planet, they stare into your hand, they walk with rubber slippers, and urinate in drains outside their house, they have small minds, I can go on and on. Truth never ends! Get out of Trinidad and Tobago People! I sure did!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered Primitive People - Page 6

Title: Primitive people

Comments: Well I won't put too much emphasis on the primitive bit. The trickydadians bit is more appropriate. You see we are over- burdened with a political public administration full of trickydadians and smart [..] men with the mentality to those you see on Frederick street trying to con some poor soul of money, gold or precious attachments. They know all the underhand manoeuvres and manipulative skills when it come to pulling the wool over the eyes of our ordinary citizens .Something they all deny.
The trouble is that many of our citizens has now become immune to what is going on on this nation and are afraid to speak out. This is noticeable by the editors in the local press who much prefer to litter the daily papers with headlines with events reflecting the activities of local criminals, instead of putting pressure on the government to, for example restore the death penalty,or to regain control of our police system who obviously have now become a law onto themselves. No man it takes outsiders to point out what is really wrong with out society.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered Primitive People Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Name: Ashton

Title: Trinidad primitive

Comments: It is unfortunate that so many here have decided to 'dump' on their homeland. Primitive is a relative word and what may be 'primitive' to one is not to another. I would suggest that in every country some class of citizens are 'primitive.'
Trinidad is NOT a primitive country. There is a breakdown in our social structure, education, health, moral etc. Trinidadians are at best- followers- not primitive. We have lost our values. It doesn't make us 'primitive.' We are caught up in the violence, greed, anger, hate, divisiveness and envy that is sweeping the world. This doesn't make us 'primitive'. It makes us part of the 'maddening crowd.'

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,