Terrorism Of Ireland

Terrorism Ireland - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2006 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2006 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism Of Ireland

IRISH POLICE EVACUATE PLANE DURING STOP BECAUSE OF SECURITY THREAT

Irish airport authorities evacuated an Aer Lingus flight from New York during a scheduled stop in Ireland on Friday after a phone call to police suggested there might explosives on board, officials said.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...evacuation.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Of Ireland
A Friend

Ireland Terrorism

Does it really count as terrorism if there was no terrorism attack? Being that there was no plane that had explosives on it, especially not the one reported, then no terrorist act actually happened. What happened was a prank or someone overreacting to comments someone else made. This goes back to the atmosphere of fear in the world today that everyone is a terrorist. I suppose I'm glad they took the precaution. Had they not and it blew up we would be wondering why they didn't take action. But whats more important now is who made the call. That person was creating a hostile environment and wasting resources that could have been used else where.

8th Oct, 2006 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Of Ireland History & Civil Business Politics

I think this was just another one of the many scare stories that have been propagating the media since the September 11th attacks

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Terrorism Of Ireland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,