RoysOffice Introduction

Roysoffice Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Oct, 2006 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 27
Flag Posts: 28
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 1

RoysOffice Introduction

I'm 34 years old and have been considering running for office. I am here in my efforts to find out from as many people as possible what they think about the question Does America still belong to "We The People" and if not, How do WE the people regain our authority as those who pay the salaries of all of these politicians in both parties? Thanks for your help and don't forget to vote.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 9th Oct, 2006 - 11:16pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2006 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Introduction RoysOffice

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2006 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

RoysOffice Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I suggest you first conduct a Search to see if there are Threads in the Politics & Activism Board that meet your interests, if not start one as this section is mainly for Introductions. If you ever get lost you can use the Site Map or place questions here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2006 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.7%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction RoysOffice

Hi Roy, I just wanted to point out that you should cut your messages in paragraphs, in this way is easier to read. Thank you so much for your great participation. Take Care,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

RoysOffice Introduction
A Friend

Introduction RoysOffice

Roy, I really look forward to discussing activism and politics with you. Sounds like you could add allot to that section, and as I see, you already have. But you should open a topic in that section specifically named "Does America Still Belong to "We the People"? I would really love to discuss the subject in depth with you.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

RoysOffice Introduction

Welcome to the Forum, RoysOffice! We're glad you've joined us. It's great to see that you are already finding your way around the boards. Looking forward to your participation here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2006 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

RoysOffice Introduction

I changed your Intro title to something less dramatic since I saw you start a Thread about 'We The People' elsewhere.

You mentioned that you were thinking of running for office, which office: Mayor, Governor or President? Do you side with a particular party or are you thinking of something brand new?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: RoysOffice Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,