Non-Abortive Birth Control, For Or Against?

Non-abortive Birth Control Against - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 24th Feb, 2014 - 3:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Feb, 2014 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Just curious why people believe what they believe, is there a religious reason for what you believe or a personal opinion?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2014 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Against Or Control Birth Non-Abortive

What do you mean by "Non-abortive" You mean like abstinence because that is the surest way to avoid a mess.

23rd Feb, 2014 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Non-Abortive Birth Control, For Or Against? Beliefs Religious General

Abstinence is a fine course of conduct among unmarried Christians.
Among Married Christians I'm puzzled why some oppose Birth control as a means of limiting the size of one's family, what is the religious reasons for that opposition?
Abortion is against Gods law! (Psalms 139:16;Exodus 21:22-25)

23rd Feb, 2014 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Oh in marriage, isn't that based on the Genesis scripture about multiplying and replenishing the earth? Of course I've always said that God didn't intend for one couple to do it alone.

24th Feb, 2014 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

There's nothing wrong with marriage and having a big family if that what you chose to do and serving god.

I find it interesting the apostle Paul words at 1Corinthians 7:32-40

A large family, a small family with perhaps few if any children, or singleness along with chastity can be blessed by God as long as they all include service/ dedication to God.

24th Feb, 2014 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

In biblical times having a large family, specially one of males, was considered a great blessing. Now children are seen like a burden.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Non-Abortive Birth Control, For Or Against?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,