Sears Holdings

Sears Holdings - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2019 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2018 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sears Holdings

Sears receives $4.4 billion bid to rescue the company from bankruptcy. Sears Holdings gets bid for substantially all of its assets, including 425 stores, which it says is valued at $4.4 billion. The bid came from an affiliate of the hedge fund controlled by Sears Chairman Eddie Lampert hours after Sears announced that it would close 80 more Sears and Kmart locations in late March. The long-embattled retailer, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in October, had already announced the closing of 143 locations by the end of the year and another 40 Sears and Kmart stores set to close in February 2019. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2019 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Holdings Sears

Sears isn’t dead yet: Chairman gets another day to save company from liquidation. The announcement comes after a bankruptcy hearing on Tuesday. Ref. USAToday.

9th Jan, 2019 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Sears Holdings History & Civil Business Politics

Another one of the great companies from my day that many would go to shop for their household items. I remember the Sears catalog was a big deal. My wife loved to go through its pages.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

> TOPIC: Sears Holdings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,