Faster Loading? - Page 2 of 2

Yes, it moves very well. I was concerned when - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Since the server upgrade I find that...
  Everything moves super fast!       100.00%
  I see general improvements in speed, but not much       0.00%
  I do not see a difference       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
12 Oct. 2006 Is everything loading faster for you with less timeouts?
28th Jan, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Faster Loading? - Page 2

This is old but I wanted to say that the speed of this site is ultra fast I've never had a problem with any loading times. I'm on a couple of sites and they have all these graphics which looks cool at first but after awhile its really bothersome to be waiting on an image to load just to get some info.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Loading Faster

Some months ago we changed servers and the OS, took on 64bit and since then everything skyrocketed. While we tried to make it fast before now pages load in a blink - at least for me.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Faster Loading?
A Friend

Faster Loading? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I haven't been on the site long enough to vote on this but I have to say that this site is fast and I've never experienced a timeout.

11th Apr, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Loading Faster

Yes, it moves very well. I was concerned when I added ROK II that there would be a noticeable decrease because ROK II pages are loaded more often than others but it isn't the case at all.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Faster Loading?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,