Patrick Manning - Page 3 of 16

Is Trinidad a democracy? I wonder because - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th May, 2008 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »
Trinidad Politics Manning A Preacher? This is a general Thread about Prime Minister Patrick Manning and his governance over Trinidad & Tobago.
10th Oct, 2007 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning - Page 3

The thing about this election is there are no real good choices but it seems one thing is sure plenty people do not want Manning back a third time.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2007 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

Moving up with Patrick seems to be the truth for Trinidad. Now, for the next few years look for higher prices, crime, a resumption of kidnappings and surprise spending decisions on the route for 2020.

7th Dec, 2007 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If the Prime Minister's office is NOT safe, what can be expected of the rest of the population in Trinidad and Tobago? Do the police checks for fingerprints in EVERY robbery case in the country? rolleyes.gif

A thief sat in Prime Minister Patrick Manning's chair in his private office at the People's National Movement's San Fernando East Constituency building on Wednesday night.

He went through his desk, rifled through the paperwork and escaped with about $5,000 which was in several of the desk's drawers.

It was money Manning kept as petty cash to help the people who came each Thursday to tell him of their problems.

But Manning did not visit the office yesterday.

On the broken front door leading to the constituency office this sign was posted: "We are unable to accept appointments at this time."

Manning was advised to stay away after the break-in, the Express was told.

Nothing related to the party's politics was taken, it was learned.

The burglary is believed to have happened while Manning, his wife Hazel, and other members of Government were at a thanksgiving service organised by the constituency and held at the First Church of the Open Bible at Ruth Avenue, San Fernando. The service was held to celebrate Manning's and the PNM's general election victory last month.

Secretary Abigail Cox said yesterday she was not authorised to speak about the incident, and referred the Express to Manning's adviser Garvin Chimming, or Tina Grolund-Nunez, Manning's campaign manager who is now Minister in the Ministry of Planning.

Crime scene forensic officers spent several hours at the Coffee Street office trying to lift fingerprints...

7th Dec, 2007 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Manning Patrick

I am a firm believer in "All things happen for a reason." Our honourable Prime Minister tries to convince the people of Trinidad and Tobago (or maybe himself) that crime in under control. Perhaps this incident may convince him to think otherwise?

7th Dec, 2007 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

I think he knows exactly what is going on with the crime situation but he is too darn prideful to admit it, hence he did not make any comments about this robbery but left his people to speak about it.

28th Dec, 2007 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning

Was I the only dummy to actually watch Manning's Christmas message and then have a good laugh?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2007 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning - Page 3

After the last election I stopped listening to politicians locally. What did he say to make you laugh?

5th May, 2008 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Is Trinidad a democracy? I wonder because I keep hearing from the Prime Minister and his wife "The Prime Minister have spoken, The Prime Minister have spoken" like they do not have to answer to the people or journalists. What the heck? spock.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Patrick Manning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,