Patrick Manning - Page 13 of 16

What about Gloria Henry's accusation - Page 13 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd May, 2011 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Trinidad Politics Manning A Preacher? This is a general Thread about Prime Minister Patrick Manning and his governance over Trinidad & Tobago.
4th Feb, 2011 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning - Page 13

Mr. Manning pledges his full support and respect for Dr. Keith Rowley. Why is he saying this now? Is it all political or have they really buried the hatchet?

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2011 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

I'm pretty sure Manning must be furious about Benny Hinn in Trinidad and Tobago again. Oh well, at least he isn't prime minister and the prophetess isn't around. laugh.gif

15th Apr, 2011 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Manning seemed to be on fire as he tried to get a lawyer reserved for him as he meets with the Privileges Committee. His own PNM party had mixed results with some abstaining and some voting yes for him. Even his partner Imbet abstained.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2011 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning
A Friend

Page 13 Manning Patrick

Since Mr Manning has been humiliated by the PNM, I believe he should quit parliament and forget politics.

16th Apr, 2011 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

I think Mr. Manning can be quite arrogant sometimes but what he said in parliament was almost threatening but he just can't see it.

16th Apr, 2011 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning

It was a slap on the face to Manning when some PNM members abstained from voting. I just cannot understand how after all this time and after all it transpired, he still in denial with regards to politics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2011 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning - Page 13

It was so funny when it was Imbert's turn, he made a long pause, laughed and then very quietly said "abstain". laugh.gif

3rd May, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 13

What about Gloria Henry's accusation that Mr. Manning chatted with Muslimeen young men just before the coup and then left the Parliament Chamber?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Patrick Manning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,