Stacia Introduction

Stacia Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Stacia
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2014 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.6%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Stacia Introduction

I'm interested in people and places from a down to earth point of view. If you take everything that the tourists brochures tell you then everywhere is a paradise and I know it isn't like that.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2014 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Introduction Stacia

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Stacia Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Stacia, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 5,000 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Stacia

Stacia, belated welcome and thanks for Upgrading to Premium. You got the extended special and thus double your FP. Your unique Avatar has also been installed. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Introduction Stacia

Thank you JB! This place is wildly enjoyable and surprisingly addicting ever since I started to level up in ROK II. Now I have to restrain myself from spending that ton load of FP on gold all at once.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Stacia Introduction
A Friend

Stacia Introduction

You are doing things right and the only game you are in right now is ROK II. You should join in some of the others if you are Role-playing Game inclined.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Stacia Introduction

Maybe I will look at the other games. I'm having a good time in ROK II and I like how my character is gaining more skills and experience.

Signature:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Stacia Introduction
A Friend

Stacia Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

That is the purpose of ROK II To gain in knowledge, skills and experience. I will warn you that the higher your level the harder some monsters and things hit so be very prepared with good armor and spells.

Some of the other Role-playing Game games can be a lot of fun and character interactions can be a lot of fun.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stacia Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,