Requirements For This Board - Page 2 of 2

Just a quick comment- I was one of those who - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 4th Oct, 2007 - 8:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
IMPORTANT
1st Nov, 2006 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Requirements For This Board - Page 2

Well I will still have the default requirements as they currently stand just in case someone joins the Community, Upgrades right away and then expects Mature LDS access (we have seen this before) forthwith.

QUOTE (FarSeer)
...(for instance, "anti" folks) isn't going to upgrade to get into this particular board.

You will be surprised how far Antis will go.

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
I suggest JB to tell the new members coming a little warning

Persephone will tell them about their new Status in their Rave Thread and reference the Read Me Thread within this Board.

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2006 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Board This Requirements

Yeah!

I do agree that people need to be proven a bit before they get access to this board. But it will sure be nice to get some more participation here!

biggrin.gif

4th Oct, 2007 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Requirements For This Board Studies Doctrine Mormon

Just a quick comment-

I was one of those who upgraded to be able to read the mature board. I feel it is a good thing, one because it means more usually if you are willing to pay for it.

Also, a person who may not feel comfortable joining in the conversation (some can be quite intimidating to try and respond to but awesome to read) can read the threads and learn and study some of the questions that they may have.

I have already gotten my donations worth and to be honest I feel that it was worth that amount to be on the regular Deep Doctrine Forum. Thanks to all of you who contribute to the board with time and information.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Requirements For This Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,