Windows 8

Windows 8 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Oct, 2011 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Windows 8 Reviews
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Windows 8

Windows 8

Now that you have seen it - what is your review for the OS "Windows 8"?

Windows 8
Windows 8 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Windows

Windows 8 refers to the next version of Microsoft Windows after Windows 7. Scheduled for release around 2012. At the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Microsoft announced that it would be including support for system-on-a-chip (SoC) and mobile ARM processors in its next version of the Windows operating system, which is expected to be called Windows 8.

5th Sep, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Windows 8 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Windows 8 is all about the ARM chip and the touch screen. Of course there will be internal support for USB 3.0 as well.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2011 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Windows 8
A Friend

Windows

To be able to install Windows 8 I'll have to buy new PC. It is too old to work under incoming operational system. However, the release seems to be promising.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you" or "+" for "plus" in sentences. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2011 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Windows 8
A Friend

Windows

I've recently gotten a new laptop that runs on Windows 7, so while I'm looking forward to the release of Windows 8 I'm not going to be lining up to be among the first buyers. I intend to make the computer I have now last as long as possible, then I'll get a new one and it'll probably be Windows 8, unless a newer system that I prefer comes out by that time.

10th Sep, 2011 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Windows 8

The whole Windows 8 (if that will be the final name) concept is supposed to make Windows fit better with tablet computing or touch screen computing. I wouldn't worry about the USB 3.0 bit because you can do that with Win 7 with the right install.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2011 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Windows 8

A demo release of Windows 8 was said to of loaded in 10 seconds BUT I have to ask - what kind of computer (CPU speed, etc) and then its supposed to of used a mixture of hibernation coding to cause that effect? That doesn't sound impressive to me.

4th Oct, 2011 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Windows 8 Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Windows 8 is supposed to run on all processors possibly even as slow as 1Ghz and above. I bet the idea is to install it with features deflated rather than inflated as it is normally,

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Windows 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,