Cissero Introduction

Cissero Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Mar, 2014 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2014 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Cissero Introduction
A Friend

Cissero Introduction

Here is what I can tell you; I started playing table-top Role-playing Game games at the release of Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition. I didn't play for a long time, then started to make a come-back with the release of Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition. However, I have been unable to find a steady game.
I am an avid computer gamer as well. I work full-time in the US Army and have been for the past 17 years. I have never played a text Role-playing Game but am very interested in trying it out. Also, I have never played Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 but I hear it is way better than 4.0 so I want to learn what the differences are.
My characters ALWAYS have a back story, and I generally use a few props in my table-top games. I don't know if/how that will come across in a text version.
I am very interested in learning the rules of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, and try out this text format. I am most interested in Dungeons & Dragons and possible Pathfinder.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2014 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Cissero

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2014 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 35
Flag Posts: 191
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 35.95 FP
Charm: 2

Cissero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi! You're way more advanced that I am. I just got here and already enjoying it. There is so much help here to create your character and even how to play so I think you'll enjoy it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Mar, 2014 - 12:16am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Cissero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,