Father Walks 28km Daily To Take Son To School

Father Walks 28km Daily Son School - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Apr, 2014 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2014 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Father Walks 28km Daily To Take Son To School

Farmer walks 28km daily to carry son to school

The son of Yu Xukang, 40, a farmer in the mountainous village of Yanzi, suffers from an undiagnosed disease that causes curvature of his legs, arms and spine and cannot walk. Yu's wife left home when their son was 3 years old. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2014 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

School Son To Daily km Walks Father

I felt touched and emotional when reading this story. This single father is a Super-Dad and I admire deeply his love and determination to help his son. I'm glad they are now able to accommodate him and his son near the school. There are so many souls out there specially in poor areas where great sacrifices are being made to help loved ones.

5th Apr, 2014 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Father Walks 28km Daily To Take Son To School Health & Special Psychology

That takes a lot of courage but he won't be able to do that for a very long time because as his child grows he will get lots heavier. I hope they get a school closer by for him.

> TOPIC: Father Walks 28km Daily To Take Son To School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,