Paparazzi

Paparazzi - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Aug, 2013 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Paparazzi

PAPARAZZI

Do you feel that the Paparazzi is very selfish in the way they conduct business or is it a necessary evil in order to get their premium photographs?

NEW CALIFORNIA LAW HITS AGGRESSIVE PAPARAZZI, THE PURVEYORS OF PIX, RIGHT IN THE POCKETBOOK

They lurk in bushes, camp out in cars and hover in helicopters. Some are brazen enough to openly brandish their cameras like old Western gunslingers.
Ref. deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Paparazzi
A Friend

Paparazzi

The Paparazzi go out on limbs and often endanger people for pictures that I do not consider premium. Ruining peoples lives to get a picture of them that will go good with the tabloids is shameful and a crime against real journalism about real events. I am glad that the state of California is cracking down on them and making it harder for them to pester people because they are famous.

3rd Oct, 2007 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Paparazzi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw an interview with Nicole Richie (she is only 5'1") where she was confronting one of the Paparazzi that took pictures of her on a regular basis (he is 6'3") and she was saying it is so intimidating when you are trying to go somewhere and men that large are all around you.

The guy defended himself by saying that as a photographer he would stay at a distance, but because other photographers are also plying for the trade he has to get passed them if he is to get the shot.

With big money involved no one cares about how the star feels in the end of the day.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paparazzi

Italy 'opens new paparazzi probe'

Italian prosecutors reportedly begin a fresh investigation into paparazzi blackmail, including a case involving a Fiat heir. Ref. Source 2

14th Aug, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Paparazzi

Halley Berry and Jennifer Gardner testified before the Assembly Judiciary Committee on SB606. This bill would change the definition of harassment to include photographing a child without the permission of a legal guardian.

international QUOTE
Garner choked up describing how paparazzi aggressively follow her and her three children daily.

"Paparazzi swarm, large aggressive men swarm us causing a mob scene yelling jockeying for position crowding around the kids while running over other parents and children unfortunate enough to be nearby, including one poor three year old who was knocked to the ground by one of our paparazzi cameras outside my kids preschool," She said. "My 17 month old baby is terrified and cries and my 4 year-old say why do they never smile and never go away they are always with us."

Berry, who is pregnant, told lawmakers the constant presence of photographers has made her daughter scared to go to school.

"I fear and I feel in fear for my child who is in strapped into my car," She said. "I'm doing my part as a parent but at any moment I feel like a crash could happen and end her life my life and other innocent passengers driving in their vehicles. When I was pregnant with my daughter they forced me to crash my car, they forced me to fall down a flight of steps when I was trying to have a shopping day for my expected baby."

Garner said the paps also provide would-be stalkers cover.

"There are violent mentally ill stalkers who can now get close to my kids by simply following mobs of photographers and blending in. Like the very man who threatened to cut the babies out of my belly, who was arrested waiting behind our daughter's preschool standing among the throng of paparazzi," She said. Source 9

> TOPIC: Paparazzi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,