Dimethylglycine - DMG - Vitamin B15 & Autism

Dimethylglycine Dmg Vitamin B15 Autism - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Nov, 2014 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Also known as Vitamin B15, N-dimethylglycine, calcium pangamate or pangamic acid.
17th Mar, 2014 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Dimethylglycine - DMG - Vitamin B15 & Autism

Dimethylglycine (DMG) & Autism

I've been reading that many parents claim Vitamin B15 can help autistic children by enabling them to deal better with their anxieties and frustrations. This should be used in conjunction with folic acid. Although there does not seem to be many studies about it the most recent has some positive results. More can be read about it DMG and Autism Spectrum Disorder: Natural Treatment for ASD Behavioral Problems but I was wondering if any parents had first hand experience with using DMG for the treatment of autism? My only wondering about this is if having tablets with high concentration really makes a difference since the body can absorb only so much and the rest is excreted.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2014 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Autism and B Vitamin DMG Dimethylglycine

Name: Jason

Comments: I'm not sure it helped or not. We've seen some good improvement in our son but because we have several things ongoing like his treatment, healthier eating and a better approach I don't know if I can exclusively say it was the B15 and DMG,

> TOPIC: Dimethylglycine - DMG - Vitamin B15 & Autism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,