Hitler & Occult

Hitler Occult - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th May, 2008 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Nazi Signs, symbols, astrology and more...
11th Nov, 2007 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult

Hitler & Occult

It is said that Hitler was a big believer in the Occult before his rise to power. However, when he reached to power he denounced the Occult because he was afraid that they would reveal where his vision of the Aryian race, reincarnation and so forth. Hitler, in an effort to suppress these groups, caused the 'Night of the Long Knives', a night when hundreds were put to death (some who even helped Hitler to come to power).

Rudolph Hess, deputy political leader, went to the UK looking for peace based on his astrologer's references of the date being correct to do so.

Heinrich Himmler, a great believer in runes, had the room of the dead... a place under a special castle where they kept the ashes of generals that died in battle. Hitler and Heinrich Himmler had a 'don't ask, don't tell relationship'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2007 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult
A Friend

Occult and Hitler

I'm not surprised. Hitler mixed in Catholicism with that as well, believing Jesus Christ would have backed him "crusade" against the Jews. As well, other famous leaders where heavy into the occult. Abe Lincoln was into astrology, and even Ronald Reagans wife was into psychics and astrology. Not much is known about Hitlers occult ties. But it is known that he believed that most of the worlds religions were tied in together and had pieces of the truth in them.

2nd May, 2008 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

He was a vicious madman so if he was involved in things that he should not be then I wouldn't be surprised about it. Didn't he hate the gypsies too?

Post Date: 3rd May, 2008 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult
A Friend

Occult and Hitler

Himmler and Hitler had a vision of a perfect race. Blonde, blue eyed, tall and athletic. Almost all the short sighted, bent over, darkhaired freaks were not.
This paradox gives us a clue of their twisted made up fantasy that was their belief in religion. Charismatic to the last, a whole nation worshiped this sick ideal.

3rd May, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Occult and Hitler

I believe Himmler was the one that introduced Hitler into secret practices. Some say the SS headquaters was set up for rituals.

Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult
A Friend

Hitler & Occult

This is true.
It was a temple to an ideal of fascism.
The worrying thing is that this virtual temple is just as well worshiped today.
Extremism is as strong as ever at both poles, politically, in all religions, with all races all over the world.
Some may call it human nature to fear and hate what is different.
I believe that humanity can save its self from the hell of domination and exploitation of the weak.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2008 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult

So all this talk about the perfect race and what not came from occult teachings? What I don't get though is that Hitler believed in the perfect race before he met Himmler right? So if Himmler introduced him to it how does that all add up?

Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Hitler & Occult
A Friend

Hitler & Occult Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I'm not sure about this "Hitler was an Occultist" view point. Given who he was, he tends to attract all sorts of unsavory associations as people try to pin as much dirt on him as possible. Oh, don't get me wrong, the man was racist, positively bonkers dictator but it seems to me that people will add whatever else they can to that list if they think its bad enough-if not to discredit Hitler then to discredit the group they are associating him with . He's been called a transvestite, gay; some anti-evolutionary Christians say he was an atheist Darwinist. Those atheists say that he was a Christian who thought himself fighting the good fight. Thing is, enough evidence can be found for it all if you look hard enough.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hitler & Occult

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,