Dow Jones Record - Page 3 of 47

QUOTE "Suppose you were an idiot. And - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Oct, 2008 - 7:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (47) »
U.S.A. US Stock Market
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record - Page 3

I believe that this week is going to be a interesting week on the Dow. I hope that the banks that are in trouble are taken over and that this part of the housing crisis is over.

You are buying it to frame and remember what life was like before the depression or as a firestarter for the grill?
I was thinking of holding on to it as a momento.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Record Jones Dow

I think that people should understand that the economy is failing. This is really happening. It is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. This is the start of the 2nd great depression. Be prepared because it looks like it will collapse any second now. I would be surprised if it lasted another month.

The bail out is not going to happen.

Prepare for the possibility of increased crime, riots, marshal law, utilities gone, and yes the internet down. We can hardly get gas around here where I live.

30th Sep, 2008 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

This was inevitable as our country (including myself) has been living on Credit for years.

These depressions seem to happen every 70-80 years and we were going to have one regardless of which party was in the White House.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Page 3 Record Jones Dow

Yes I am big on the credit right now too. I just hope that when it hits that I am still able to make it to work and still earn my wage. It is going to be interesting.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Record Jones Dow

Rebound?

The Dow Jones industrials closed nearly 500 points up as investors bet that lawmakers will salvage a $700 billion rescue plan for the financial sector.
Ref. USAToday

1st Oct, 2008 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record

This is what's known as a "dead cat bounce."

A dead cat bounce is a term used by traders in the finance industry to describe a pattern wherein a spectacular decline in the price of a stock is immediately followed by a moderate and temporary rise before resuming its downward movement, with the connotation that the rise was not an indication of improving circumstances in the fundamentals of the stock. It is derived from the notion that "even a dead cat will bounce if it falls from a great height".

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2008 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 3

It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow as they all try to once again push the $700billion rescue. Such a misuse of money we don't have.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

1st Oct, 2008 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were
a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

- Mark Twain

Bernanke has already forked over $630 billion from the (not) Federal Reserve Bank... so another $700 billion would make a whopping $1.3 TRILLION being handed over to the gangster bankers (banksters) who will walk away without so much as a slap on the wrist. The only ones being investigated are Fannie Mae and Freddi Mac. Personally, I think a few more heads should be on the line here.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,