Dow Jones Record - Page 4 of 47

It is probably going to crash tomorrow. There - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Oct, 2008 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (47) »
U.S.A. US Stock Market
1st Oct, 2008 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 4

Do you think they will get away with it with just a slap on the wrist or do you think they will go after them?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2008 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

I don't think anyone is going to be held accountable except the taxpayers and the people losing their homes. Enough money provides immunity.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

They will probably be long gone before the average American citizen realizes what is going on. You have to remember that they have there own personal jets and security forces.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Page 4 Record Jones Dow

Looks like the dow is still jumping all over the place again. I saw it down over 250 points at one point. I am one to believe that a lot of these CEOs of the banks and some members of congress needs to be lynched.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Record Jones Dow

I will make a bold statement. I am at least 50/50 with this small stuff. We will see the dow drop within the next few days. Alright that doesn't say anything. 2 more 400 to 600 days. That is 2 before the end of the week.

Someone has to remind me if my predictions are wrong. I tend to forget sometimes.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 2nd Oct, 2008 - 2:07am

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2008 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dow Jones Record

Dow Jones Not Looking Good

NEW YORK (AP) - The Dow Jones industrials skidded more than 400 points on Monday and fell below 10,000 for the first time in four years, while the credit markets remained under strain.
REf. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 4

This is going to be evident for a long time. Dow Jones and other stock markets are going to play the seesaw game until everything levels out. Give it about a year or a little less.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

It is probably going to crash tomorrow. There might be riots before the month is out. Maybe the week.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,