Dow Jones Record - Page 5 of 47

900 Points The Dow Jones closes up more than - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Oct, 2008 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (47) »
U.S.A. US Stock Market
6th Oct, 2008 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 5

Last I saw, the DJ had dropped 800 points, then bounced back up to 650 loss. Nearly 7% down, and the NASDQ down 8 percent

You see? The stupid $700 billion bailout was a bait-and-switch. "We're sorry, we thought it would save the economy..."

Nothing can stop a freight train going full speed downhill...

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2008 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Record Jones Dow

Below 10000

The Dow closes below 10,000 for the first time in nearly four years after a roller-coaster day, according to an early tally.
REf. CNN

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

I think the bailout plan was just a payment to all the CEOs that got us in this mess in the first place. Now they can wash their hands of it and retire rich and know that our children and grand children are now in the deepest debt ever and they are the ones who have to pay it back. Congress should be ashamed of themselves for bailing out their rich friends.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Record Jones Dow

Dow Jones Falls

NEW YORK - Dow Jones industrials fall 500 points on growing concerns about financial sector.
Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

Plunged

The Dow Jones industrial average lost 679 points, after hitting its lowest point since May 27, 2003 during the session.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record

The only thing that is keeping it propped up right now is what little confidence is left. Perhaps a little manipulation. If it fall below the 7,000 mark you can pretty much guarantee it will go all the way down to the 2 to 3,000 real quick.

Both of my predictions have been wrong so far, but I just think the timing is off. Brace yourselves, I think it is going to get ugly.

On a more positive note: It will be the superficial rich people jumping out of windows. Us poor folks are already used to it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2008 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 5

How Low Will It Go?

Another grim day on Wall Street as the Dow slides nearly 700 points in a seventh straight day of losses -- exactly one year after it hit an all-time high. But those days are gone, and the you.S. is far from alone in this global economic crisis. So where should an investor turn? According to ABC News' correspondent Nick Watt: diversify, diversify, diversify.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

900 Points

The Dow Jones closes up more than 900 points, according to early tallies -- its biggest point gain in a single day ever.
Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,