Dow Jones Record - Page 6 of 47

Up! NEW YORK (AP) - The Dow Jones - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Oct, 2008 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (47) »
U.S.A. US Stock Market
14th Oct, 2008 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 6

Typical rally after such a slaughter as we had last week. I doubt it will last. We'll probably get back over 10,000 and hover there until after the elections... then my guess is we slide back down under 8,000.

But I could be wrong. Now that there is so much manipulation in the markets from the (not) Federal Reserve and the government, there is no telling how the markets will act.

One thing is for sure --- it will be a wild ride! How's your 401(k) doing?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2008 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Record Jones Dow

Dow Dropped 700 Points

The Dow Jones industrials dropped 700 points, wiping out much of Monday's 936-point advance, and all the major indexes fell at least 7 percent
Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

I have a feeling that we are going to see the dow drop to below 7,000 before it all is said and done. I hope after that my stocks start to recover and I can make more on them.

18th Oct, 2008 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Record Jones Dow

It will take many years to make up for what you're currently losing -- but not all stocks are down, just those in the DJIA and the NASDQ. Personally, I'd be out of all paper assets right now.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

18th Oct, 2008 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

A good tactic is to sell on the highest day and buy back on the lowest day, and there were many high and low days this past month, but you must know what you are doing. Nothing for kiddies play.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record

Weakening

NEW YORK (AP) - The Dow Jones industrial average closed down about 500 points Wednesday as investors worried that the U.S. economy is poised to weaken, even as frozen credit markets slowly start to show signs of recovery.
Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record - Page 6

I thought it was interesting that the stock market continues to go down. At one time yesterday it was almost 700 down. I guess we have to wait and see if there is any more signs of it coming back.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Up!

NEW YORK (AP) - The Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 800 points Tuesday as bargain hunters, buying in anticipation of a Federal Reserve rate cut, grabbed stocks that have been pounded lower in recent sessions. All the major indexes were up at least 9 percent
Ref. USAToday

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,