Dow Jones Record - Page 2 of 47

Worst in history! What other records - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Sep, 2008 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (47) »
U.S.A. US Stock Market
16th Sep, 2008 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record - Page 2

There are several market analyst types who are predicting (via complicated graphs and charts and formulae) a very big crash before the end of the year, and are advising their subscribers and clients to get into safe-haven investments - like bonds - rather than the volatile stock market.

Others are saying to invest your cash into substance - land, tools, livestock, renewable energy, and things like consumables (water, food, firewood, matches, toilet paper! ) that may be hard to come by in the coming years.

It's rather odd to watch the market sink 500 points in a day. I think we're in for a rocky ride going forward.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Record Jones Dow

Dow Falls

Dow industrials fall more than 400 points as investors remain anxious about financial sector.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

Yep, it is starting to get crazy. If there are any rallies I don't think it will make up for what is going to happen within the next couple of weeks.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Page 2 Record Jones Dow

I want to buy some of that Lemans stock that is selling for a total of $.13 per share.

I think the stock market is going to be interesting in the next couple weeks. IF it continues to dive then we will know we are in trouble.

18th Sep, 2008 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

I want to buy some of that Lemans stock that is selling for a total of $.13 per share.

You are buying it to frame and remember what life was like before the depression or as a firestarter for the grill?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

19th Sep, 2008 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record

Heck, for that cheap, we can wallpaper the kitchen smile.gif Keep your eyes open... the next few weeks will be a bumpy ride on the NYSE and the NASDQ.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dow Jones Record - Page 2

Rebuke?

In a stunning rebuke to President Bush, congressional leaders and Wall Street, the House rejected a $700 billion financial bailout package Monday, with a coalition of conservative Republicans and liberal Democrats refusing to grant the government sweeping powers to buy up distressed loans. Wall Street reacted immediately to the news, with the Dow dropping 523 points as of 2:15 p.m. ET.
REf. USAToday

29th Sep, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Worst in history! What other records are going to break?

QUOTE (CNN)
Dow suffers biggest point drop in history, falling nearly 778 points in reaction to House vote rejecting economic rescue.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,