Mitt Romney & The Mormon Church - Page 24 of 26

He fumbled a bit in the third debate and did - Page 24 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Nov, 2012 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Rmoney as Mormon US President This Thread is asking if you as an LDS Member will vote for him because he is LDS. Please note that there is another Thread in the Politics & Activism Board about Mitt where everyone can reply with regards to his Political views.
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2012 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mitt Romney & The Mormon Church - Page 24

Mitt's bid: Would his loss crush Mormon backers?

Washington » Some Mormons have fasted and prayed for Mitt Romney. Others have donated piles of cash. And busloads have traveled to Nevada and Colorado to campaign for the Republican presidential nominee or spent hours calling potential voters. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2012 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Church Mormon and Romney Mitt

What would a Mormon White House look like?

Should Mitt Romney win the presidency next Tuesday, it will mark an historic first: a Mormon couple moving into the White House. What would this mean and look like? Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2012 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney & The Mormon Church Studies Doctrine Mormon

Viral Video: Unscripted Romney Passionately Defends Pro-Life View

A rereleased video from 2007 that shows a clearly incensed Mitt Romney giving Iowa Newsradio WHO talk show host Jan Mickelsons an off-air piece of his mind has "become a viral sensation,"garnering over 1.8 million hits in just five days.

Romney, then a presidential candidate in the 2008 election cycle, took offense to questions during the interview about his Mormon faith and converting from pro-abortion to pro-life. Ref. Source 3

6th Nov, 2012 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Church Mormon and Romney Mitt

I hope Mitt Romney wins, this will mean huge publicity for the church and the missionaries. How has it been voting for you? I just came back from a 3 hour line!

7th Nov, 2012 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Church Mormon and Romney Mitt

Sorry Mitt, it just wasn't your time, but I will give you credit for having a good run at it... You even got the Southern states behind you.

7th Nov, 2012 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney & The Mormon Church

I was reading the beginning of this thread and it does not fall in line with a quote from here: Source 3 about Mitt Romney's view on abortion, so someone is lying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2012 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney & The Mormon Church
A Friend

Mitt Romney & Mormon Church - Page 24

I saw his failure coming, but was hoping otherwise. He seemed too affected by other GOP's, with too much control and influence from the more extreme GOP right-wing powers.

He seemed to realize it, but last minute manurers to set it right were too late into the game, to make enough difference.

He almost won, if he had done what a Mormon should of done, he would of fast tracked long standing Mexican illegals to citizenship, that is part of what Obama did, but he only handed them a small bone, to young people attending school, and they accepted it as the whole cow.

He could of shown so much more what Mormon's are really like, so much of the attack by Democrats were about things 180 degrees from a good Mormon would be.

What further worries me, is Mosiah 29:26-27. We seem to be on fact track, from what I hear from Church leaders and don't think the Lord is going to give this people in this time, the same long grace period he has here to for done in the past, as exampled many times in the Book of Mormon.

international QUOTE (Mosiah)
26 Now it is not common that the voice of the people desireth anything contrary to that which is right; but it is common for the lesser part of the people to desire that which is not right; therefore this shall ye observe and make it your law-to do your business by the voice of the people.

27 And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.

7th Nov, 2012 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney & Mormon Church Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 24

He fumbled a bit in the third debate and did not recover from that. Saying you "Agree" with the policies of your contender a number of times does not help you win.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Mitt Romney & The Mormon Church

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,