People Doing Stupid Things With Vehicles

People Stupid Vehicles - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Aug, 2011 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
When you watch the video: You see that little yellow thing at the end, just imagine that was a child or an animal.
20th Oct, 2006 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

You see that little yellow thing at the end, just imagine that was a child or an animal.

[..]

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2006 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Vehicles With Stupid People

Wow! I can't really say what I think about those guys because I will be banned from the site. All I can is: It is so sad to see the effects of drugs or alcohol in our youth and adults today. *shaking head*

20th Oct, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

People Doing Stupid Things With Vehicles Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was thinking that if it was not about drugs or alcohol that the reason would be that he was...

1. Using someone's truck that he did not like
2. Just simply never grew up
3. Was trying to get back into prison
4. Did it based on a bet (I hope it covered the truck repairs)

21st Oct, 2006 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Nah, just watching the video you can see they were under the influence. It makes me so angry because any kid could have been playing around and end up dead. sad.gif

21st Oct, 2006 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Really, let us not give alcohol or drugs the credit, we can say that plain stupidity is behind all of this. What they are doing is called "Ghost Riding", here are the details:

To ghost ride, frequently used in the context of "ghost riding the whip" (a "whip" being a vehicle) or simply ghostin' is one of the latest trends to be popularized by Hyphy culture, which originated in the Bay Area of California. This act involves the driver and/or passengers of any given vehicle accelerating while in gear, shifting to neutral, exiting while it is still rolling and dancing beside it or on the hood or roof. It is one of the highest forms of "going dumb" and a representation of the style of hyphy.

21st Oct, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Really, let us not give alcohol or drugs the credit, we can say that plain stupidity is behind all of this

I will say both:

Hyphy culture, like much of rap culture, focuses heavily on the usage of alcohol, marijuana and ecstasy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2010 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

People Stupid With Vehicles

Real-life Frogger player hit by car

A man has been hospitalised after police in South Carolina say he was hit by an SUV while playing a real-life version of the video game Frogger. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

People Stupid With Vehicles Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

'Moronic' motorist uses feet as brakes

A police video camera captured images of a 24-year-old Detroit-area man who tried using his feet to stop a runaway pickup truck with faulty brakes and caused multiple collisions, exhibiting "moronic decision making," a Roseville police official said. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: People Doing Stupid Things With Vehicles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,