Help To Stop Using Cocaine

Help Stop Cocaine - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Nov, 2006 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Cocaine Abuse Video - Warning contains blood and gore. If you are still having trouble giving up your cocaine addiction then you should look at this Ad. You may just wake up before it is too late!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2006 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

If you are still having trouble giving up your cocaine addiction then you should look at this Ad.

WARNING: contains blood and gore.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2006 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Cocaine Stop Help

I am surprised that this Thread has been here awhile and no one has made comments on it. It is disgusting, but shows the true FACTS about what you are doing with your brain when you use drugs. Just imagine, they used to show this on public television years ago.

11th Nov, 2006 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Help To Stop Using Cocaine Health & Special Psychology

This just had to be made after Hanibal. The commercial is definitely hardcore that is for sure. I remember when they put out the first of these type of commercials in the US about using drugs. It was in the early 80's (Nancy Regan's War on Drugs) and I was laying down at about 2am (pretty sure they target the late hours for their audience de jour) when the TV showed a nice pretty blue sky and this ominous voice started. Basically, it told me that this is what I had to look forward to if I used drugs AND THEN the first scoop of dirt hits the camera. A nice view from a grave that is being filled in... Pretty sobering thought. In the future they made more and more like that with an even harder message. Some of them actually got pulled from TV for being too harsh. Never saw this one before and hopefully they are targeting a late night audience with this one too!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 11th Nov, 2006 - 2:40am

11th Nov, 2006 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Cocaine Stop Help

Despite making it hard to swallow you have to admit that is an eye opened, but I really wonder if it is enough for someone who is already hooked. Sometimes it seems like no reason or reasoning stops them until they are dead from their drug habit.

11th Nov, 2006 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Cocaine Stop Help

I really don't think watching that would stop a person that is already using drugs. However, it might make one think about starting to use drugs. That is probably where the success (if any) is in the message.

A person that is a user probably has to want to quit (they realize they are endangering themselves or loved ones) or are shocked out of use by causing a near death to another. Either way, it has to be one of those life changing moments and BIG!

11th Nov, 2006 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

That is true, but I believe there needs to be something to begin the process of thinking along the lines of quitting drugs, and this could be it (or at least a start to jump start the mind) together with all the other problems associated with drugs: loss of family, money, trouble with the law, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2006 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Help Stop Cocaine

Sometimes it seems like no reason or reasoning stops them until they are dead from their drug habit.

That is true, but I believe there needs to be something to begin the process of thinking along the lines of quitting drugs, and this could be it (or at least a start to jump start the mind) together with all the other problems associated with drugs: loss of family, money, trouble with the law, etc.

I think it has a lot to do with the degree of the addiction. I have met a woman who was literally dying from lung cancer and until the last minutes of her life (even though she knew she was dying) she asked for cigarettes. I do not know to what extend this people really can "think" of the consequences of their addictions.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 11th Nov, 2006 - 1:53pm

11th Nov, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Help Stop Cocaine Psychology Special & Health

Sure, we can go in-depth about it, but the Thread is about the video in the first message and the possible impact it can have on the Drug user or potential Drug user, and for me I say it can have a big impact even if not immediate.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Help To Stop Using Cocaine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,